Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 8/1/2024
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing and using the IPC Consultancy and Training website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
2. Intellectual Property: All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and software, is the property of IPC or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
3. Use of Website: You may use our website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
4. Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. Limitation of Liability: IPC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use, or inability to use the website.
7. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
8. Changes to Terms: IPC Consultancy and Training reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the website. Your continued use of the website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
9. Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us at [email protected].